6/22/2011

Insatiable



Here is a second wallpaper featuring The Wallbanger. I think I believed these three pictures were the hottest of my wallbanger pictures. So, I got the idea to make a simple wallpaper to show some love for these pics.

I used the circular shape once again because of the black background. Black is just right for pictures to stand out, and black works for sexy pictures. I came up with the small circles/spots to fill up bothersome spaces.

There had to be something in the middle, and nothing's more perfect than a heart. Gus and Harley's hearts beat strong for each other. Imagine how they were beating during this scene. The font for 'Insatiable GusH' - looks pretty, doesn't it? The color is a light pink/purple. I didn't want pure white. I believe the italics make it stand out a little bit more.

All in all, this is a simple, hot wallpaper for GusHers, who will want to watch The Wallbanger after staring at this for a while. Or after staring at the previous wallbanger wallpaper. And if a GusHer doesn't want to watch: what the hell is wrong with you? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment