3/04/2008

First GusH Wallpaper

For many years I had admired those people who created wallpapers; I always wished I could make brilliant ones like theirs. I eventually did, but my first ones were more experimentations than anything else. They were not brilliant in my opinion. I don't even know how long ago I made them.

But I'm still proud of them; they still count. And this is my first Gus & Harley wallpaper:


I used a couple of lovey dovey pictures to experiment with and two different tools in the previous program I used for making wallpapers. This wallpaper looks good; the pictures look good. But it's not perfect.

The sentence in the middle is my motto for Gus & Harley. I had one for another favorite couple, so I came up with one for GusH. It's cute. It's sweet. It's the truth in my eyes, at least in the world of daytime couples.

So, since this was one of my first wallpapers, I kept it pretty simple. There wasn't much to it. It's definitely not my best work, but I had to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment